We are just over a month away from NFPA's Annual Conference in Chicago. An important part of the Foundation mission is communication of our research and the NFPA Conference provides a great venue for this. There will be twenty sessions highlighting Foundation research including:
- Flammability Characterization of Lithium Ion Batteries for Storage Protection (M39)
- A Risk-Based Decision Support Tool to Assist Fire Departments in Managing Unwanted Alarms (T11)
- Emergency Responder Research to Practice (T02)
- The Intersection of Fire Safety and Sustainable Building Design (T35)
- Best Practices for Emergency Response to Incidents involving Electric Vehicle Battery Hazards (T40)
- Looking Ahead: The Fire Protection Research Foundation’s Strategic Research Agenda (W48)
For a full listing of conference sessions, please visit the education session listing. We hope to see you there!