The March-April issue of Research Foundation News is available for your viewing. Featured items include:
- Global Research Update seminar in London to feature high challenge warehouse storage protection advances
- Highlights of successful SupDet symposium
- New projects underway:
- Lithium Ion Batteries Storage Sprinkler Protection
- Revolutionizing the Modern Turnout Suit
- Egress Modeling in Health-Care Occupancies
- Validating the Fire Safety Evaluation System for Healthcare Occupancies
- New reports issued:
- Evaluation of Fire Flow Methodologies
- Non-Fire Hazard Provisions in NFPA Codes and Standards: A Literature Review
- Commercial Roof-Mounted Photovoltaic System Installation Best Practices Review
- Evaluation of Fire Service Training Fires
Thanks for having a look! This bi-monthly Research Foundation newsletter describes new projects, research planning developments, newly issued reports, upcoming symposia, and other activities of the Foundation.
Don't miss an issue! Sign up now.