The May-June issue of Research Foundation News is available for your viewing. Featured items include:
- “Contain IBC Fire Risk” education campaign launched
- New guidance document issued on emergency communications strategies for buildings
- Requests for Proposals issued:
- Pathways for Building Fire Spread in the Wildland Urban Fire Interface
- Disaster Resiliency and NFPA Codes and Standards
- New reports issued:
- Evaluating Occupant Load Factors for Ambulatory Health Care Facilities
- Smoke Alarm Nuisance Source Characterization
- Addressing the Performance of Sprinkler Systems: NFPA 25 and Other Strategies (workshop report)
- Research Foundation, NFPA Research Section and NIST to co-host workshop: “Human Behavior in Fire Research Planning”
Thanks for having a look! This bi-monthly Research Foundation newsletter describes new projects, research planning developments, newly issued reports, upcoming symposia, and other activities of the Foundation.
Don't miss an issue! Sign up now.